Come to the tasting cellar or the guest room…
Our house and Cellar are located in the heart of the village of Bulligny, a few metres from the church. The tasting cellar of Maison Crochet is open all year round, preferably by appointment. Bulligny is located in the country of Colombey-les-Belles and Sud Toulois; 13 km from Toul, 35 km from Nancy.
The A31 motorway interchange between Luxembourg and Dijon is 5 minutes away.
- If you arrive from the South: Take Exit 11: New-Maisons-Colombes; Direction Allain, then Bagneux. Cross Bagneux and take the direction of Bulligny. Our house is located in the village center, on the main street a little before the church, on the left side of the street.
- If you arrive from the North (Nancy): Take the direction of Exit 12 (Paris, Toul, Lyon), exit at Toul/Vaucouleurs, then take the direction Blénod-les-Toul/Vaucouleurs. At the entrance of Blénod-les-Toul, take the direction Bulligny/Vannes-le-Châtel. Our house is located in the village center, on the main street a little after the church on the right side of the street.
By train or bus
- The nearest railway station is located in Toul.
- Buses connecting Toul and Bulligny pass several times a day, every day except Sundays and public holidays.
- Getting around in Lorraine: www.simplicim-lorraine.eu
- The way of Santiago de Compostela from Trier to Vezelay can take the path of Bulligny
Our GPS coordinates
- Latitude 48.5750440 (N 48 ° 34 ‘ 30 ‘ ‘)
- Longitude 5.8524190 (E 5 ° 51 ‘ 9 ‘ ‘)