The Crochet House: an area in turmoil
- ▸ 1991: Lionel Crochet and Sandra Laval arrive in Lorraine, in Bulligny, as wine workers for 2 champagne owners accompanied by their 3 children.
- ▸ 1996: Lionel and Sandra settle down by taking part of the vines they were working on their own (3.5 ha)
- ▸ years 2000: Rise of the Crochet Cuvée
- ▸ 2003: Production of the Bergalant, Cuvée Bergamotée launched by the House in partnership with the Brotherhood of the bergamot of Nancy
- ▸ 2004: Withdrawal of AOC Côtes de Toul
- ▸ 2007: Opening of our rooms and table d'hôte
- ▸ 20?? : The casks make their appearance in the field for the elaboration of the new Cuvée "Wil'Wein", Pinot Noir raised in oak Barrel introduced by Wilfried
- ▸ 2012: Planting the "parcel 307" in Chardonnay
- ▸ 2017: Wilfried, the son of the house, becomes a partner on the farm
The Crochet house makes occasional calls to seasonal, as here for the harvest period.